Please ensure that all items are clearly marked with the name of your child.
- Blue School polo shirt.
- School sweatshirt or sweat-cardigan with logo.
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
- Sensible black shoes/black trainer style shoes/black leather style boots. Children will need to change into trainers at playtimes to go onto the field.
- Plain blue, black, grey tights or socks.
Additional Summer Uniform
- Blue and white checked dress
- Grey or black shorts
- Sensible black shoes/black trainer style shoes. No open toe sandals or croc style shoes.
- Plain blue, black, grey or white socks.
- Blue school t-shirt with logo
- Black football shorts (no sport logos)
- Spare plain blue, black, grey or white socks
- Trainers for PE
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (for outdoor games in cold weather)
Hair and Jewellery
- If the hair is longer than shoulder length it should be tied back – please ensure a spare hair band is kept in the school bag.
- Jewellery: watch only on wrist. For pierced ears, simple studs only may be worn – please ensure the children do not wear studs to school on a day that they have PE as we are not allowed to assist children in removing their earing.
We ask parents not to send pupils to school wearing jeans, tracksuits, trainers, necklaces, bracelets, tattoos, nail varnish.